Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide every child with an opportunity to succeed in a fair, efficient and effective manner through learning process and eventually to be the center of quality education towards a successful future in the East African region and the world at large.
Established in January 1997 at Arusha Tanzania.
Management and Parents Involvement
The Trust St. Patrick Schools (TSPS) board of trustees are guided by parents' advisory board. Each school level works as an independent body
Parents are invited for general and academic meetings as per school calender
Regional Syllabus to accommodate all East African countries.
Two semesters with two breaks in between, starting from January
- - Pre-School, Primary, Secondary of International standards
- - Sports academy for all genders from 5 years of age
How to Join
All students except Pre-school 1st year have to go for qualifying examinations before joining.
Uniforms and Entertainment
In order to reduce the gap between the haves and the have not, the school provides quality uniforms to last for at least 2 years plus free refreshments over the weekends.
- - We were rewarded with a number of trophies by the ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Vocation Training as one of the best performing schools in Tanzania.
- - We won the ROLLINGSTONE-ECAFYA trophy on the International Youth Football Tournament.
Accommodation and Medical Care
We provide self contained homey domitories. Students receive prompt medical facilities at school and parents settle after services.
On going Projects
- - Green house for organic products for students
- - Sports pitches construction for the academy
- Academics: Plans to establish High School and Universities are underway within our 50 hectares of land
- Sports: Our Sports academy aims at identifying and developing students' talents
Parents are allowed to collect their children on days out as per school calender.
- - Construction and maintenance of public roads around the school
- - We cooperate closer with neighbors and other schools in sports and education matters
- - We provide water to neighboring villagers
Why Choose Us
- - We are experienced and care teachers to students ratio.
- - We offer quality education of International standards
- - Freedom of worshipping and facilitation
- - Conducive homey learning environment with minimum disturbance
- - We identify and develop students' talents and dreams in sports and academic matters
- - Well managed security and care for students and their properties